I'm selling my beloved 1995 Subaru SVX L AWD. It runs great!
Here are the vital stats:
* 3.3 liter 6-cylinder Boxer engine (230 hp)
* Automatic transmission
* All wheel drive (This was an option on the 1995 L models. I have the factory sticker that shows this, or you can just get under the car and see the rear differential. :-) )
* 91K miles
* Brilliant Red exterior, Gray cloth seat interior
* Air Conditioning
* Alpine 9825 Stereo with CD/MP3/WMA (preserved factory harness, have original factory radio)
* Auxiliary input for iPod, etc.
* ABS, factory alloy wheels
* Power steering, windows and locks
* Telescoping and tilting steering wheel
* Adjustable seat height
* Driver and passenger air bags
* Clean exterior and interior
* No pets, non-smoker
* Complete dealer service records, factory sticker, clean title
* Adult-owned 2-owner California car with highway commute miles. Previous owner was a registered nurse with a Sausalito-SF commute. Current owner works at a software company and drives Oakland-Mountain View (38 miles one-way).
* Transmission rebuilt at 58K miles
* New timing belt and water pump 15K miles ago
* New tires (Continental ExtremeContact) 10K miles ago
* VIN JF1CX3352SH100631
* More model information here
Asking $4500/BO. Email svx [at] rchen.net for more info
Scroll down for more pictures.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Posted by Rich at 10:12 PM
Posted by Rich at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)